One thing about living in Canada, ISBNs cost zilch. Now if only the Canadian dollar would reach a sensible level, Wilderwitch’s Babies 1 could begin to see the printed page:
Hello Mr. McPherson,
I have assigned to your novel :
Decimation Damnation (book) = ISBN 978-1-927844-15-1
Decimation Damnation (digital) = ISBN 978-1-927844-16-8
Decimation Damnation (pdf) (electronic book) = ISBN 978-1-927844-17-5
Since you are a Canadian author/publisher, you are required to send copies of your publications to Library & Archives Canada. This is the Legal Deposit process.
Here is information on Legal Deposit:
2005 working cover for Wilderwitch’s Babies. Thinking it might be too dark. Still fond of eye-stave gargoyles on back and the angry house-head on front.
1. Wilderwitch with fearsome soul-self extracted from a wooden plaque spotted and shot in Montreal in April 2000;
2. house-head spotted and shot in Hasankeyf Turkey in 2003 then given blue eyes (also here: http://www.phantacea.info/fallof03.htm#logo);
3. Sundown figure on corner of house-head is a statue spotted and shot in backyard of Leighton House in London sometime in late 1990s;
4. gargoyles and caduceus on back from, I believe, Paris circa 2004;
5. Tuareg figure scanned in from the Vancouver Sun at some point. Even if this guy appears white, it’s reminiscent of Trinondevs of Weir.